08 August 2008

dead vs. iguana

24 July: Forgot to mention, watched Shaun of the Dead with John, Liz and Sam. We were thinking about that previously but had decided on Starship Troopers first since most of had seen Shaun and not Troopers. Enjoyable, more so then the first time I saw it, I think because I was more removed from/less invested in the story, and this made the jokes funnier.

4 August: Watched the second season of Red Vs. Blue: The Blood Gulch Chronicles. I don't think I had watched this in order, as when I first got into RvB they were not all as easily found. The O'Malley plotline makes a lot more sense now. Looking forward to what happens next.

6 August: Read Trust Amanda by Don Yost, one of several Bridgework scripts I picked up while helping clean and organize when they closed. I liked this one better then several of the ones with which we toured.

No comments: