24 November 2012

March 2009


2-6, 9-13, 16-20: Many performances of The Further Adventures of Louie the Lightning Bug.
20: Finished reading August: Osage County by Tracy Letts.  Fantastic!  After seeing it on Broadway, I'm glad that was a Christmas gift.
20-23: After the last shows, of course, we had to drive (from Ohio) back to Minneapolis, check in our car, set and gear and do some debriefing.  And thus completed our 8000-mile, 10-state tour, with 112 shows at 84 schools in IN, MI & OH.  Then, for me, it was off to L.A. for some visiting and . . .
27: The premeire of Quantum Leap: A Leap to Di for in North Hollywood at The Leap Back 2009 Quantum Leap Convention.  Even with small parts in this film (two for me and one for him), it was great for myself and Peter Gaffney to be able to attend a Hollywood premiere.  There were lots of Leap fans in attendance - I'm pretty sure this is the only Quantum Leap fan film - and they were not disappointed as we had Deborah Pratt to reprise her voice role as Ziggy.  Signed lots of autographs.
30: Finished reading Eugene O'Neill's The Iceman Cometh.
31: Among the sites I visited while in California was the Walt Disney Concert Hall/Music Center/Performing Arts Center of Los Angeles County.  While checking out the venue, I listened to an audio tour narrated by John Lithgow.

No comments: